It is all about Universal Studio Japan

USJ Annual Pass
Universal Studio Japan or people always call it as USJ. USJ is the theme park located in Osaka. What it is about USJ, the thing is when I first arrived Japan about a year ago, I got convincing from my dude friend that I should buy the annual ticket, so we can go together and if your cousins or people I know visit, I can bring them to USJ lol and for those reasons I bought it lol, and the journey of going to USJ begins, lets count how many time that I have been to USJ during one year :))

#1

#2








#3

#4





#5





#6









#7









#8







Officially I have been to USJ for 8 times Oh My Gosh! I always thought that I have been there for only 6 times, but it turned out that its 8 LOL! It's pretty worth buying the annual ticket :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogger news

Blogroll

About