Two weeks Internship in NAIST



Group Photo with The Professor Mastumoto and the Lab Mates
In my life time experience, once I've been to Japan for internship in NAIST (Nara Institute Science and Technology) for two weeks 5 March to 16 March 2012. The internship programme is pretty nice, I learn several things there. I spend about seven days in the lab which is Computational Linguistic, and I find thing I learn here (at my campus) and there are just different which is incredibly great, because I can gain new knowledge. Moreover, another thing that I find interesting is the lab materials are pretty modern and high-technology. Furthermore, the lab mates are really kind and friendly and I learn some Japanese from them like "Arigato","Konbanwa" and so on. 
Beside spending time at the lab, there is a sight seeings tour which is pretty much amazing. I've been visiting all provinces in Kansai area such as Nara, Osaka, Kyoto and Kobe. It's very impressive that only two weeks I've been visiting four provinces, Mostly I travel to those provinces by the train, I would adore the greatly comfortable Japanese transportation. One important thing is I make a lot of good friendship with the Filipino intern, German interns and of course Japanese mates.
 
Sight Seeings Tour with The Filipino Interns :)
For this moment of life, I would say this internship programme gives me such a great experience, during that time I come up with many different ideas on my future research plan. I'm glad I meet all professors, tutor, friends there. I love the food, culture and people in Japan. Hopefully I could have a chance to go back there as a master student. Hope to see you again JAPAN <3


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogger news

Blogroll

About