What I dreamt last night #1




Since I am the one always dream fantastically, I decided to describe my dream through the words. I will start from my last night dream. What I dreamt last night was that it just happened to someone's bedroom that I am sure that it is not mine, while I was standing in front of the mirror I saw my face was full of the red spots which looked like I was allergic to some kind of food. On my right hand there was a tissue that I would use to wipe my face off. Suddenly I wiped my face, the spots started to get bleeding. I tried to wipe the blood off my face, but it was getting much more bloody, and it seemed that I could clean all the blood out of my face, I did not stop wiping my face and kept asking my sister who laid on on the bed that " Why the bloody spots were all over my face, why they got bleeding why couldn't I just clean it off" , while I kept asking, my face turned pale, and suddenly I woke up!


24/2/2013

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogger news

Blogroll

About