Wakayama Japan Episode 2

In golden week in 2016, I went to Wakayama again but this time I went to the south of Wakayama, I went to the Shirahama beach which is known as the most beautiful beach in Kansai region and I prove that it exactly is, I am person who love the beach so so much, I am happy whenever I go to beach, its like it frees my feeling, I feel so relax and enjoy walking along the beach, seeing blue sky, feel the smell of the sea, and wind, I just love it :D This time I went to two main places in south of Wakayama which are the Shirahama beach and the Nachi waterfall, everything related to water this time lol. So please enjoy the photo that I took during this trip ^^




















And it's again I did travel during my birthday, and I got the birthday surprised from the lovely friend again. Thank you again and again with love <3





 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogger news

Blogroll

About