Lupee'sRecipe Ep:1 Seafood Pad Thai


Before coming to Japan for studying, I never cook properly, only help my mum for some part. But life without mum, there is no food like home. So, what's I need to do is learning how to cook, and Youtube is my best cooking instructor hahaha. After a while I know the basic how to cook, and I start to cook what I usually eat at home but I can not find it here in Japan or I can find but it's quite expensive, of cause it would be cheaper if I cook ^^ 

The menu that I present in this post is called "Seafood Pad Thai", I will give you the recipe in my own version that I think it works fine for me :) here we go

First Part : Ingredient
- Rice noodles
- Vegetable oil 
- Chopped garlic
- Eggs
- Seafood or pork or chicken
- Slices pressed tofu (bean curd) 
- Bean sprouts 
- Dried shrimp
- Sliced green onion
- Groundnut
- Pepper flake
- Chili power
- Pad paste at Kaldhi (Kaldhi is a place that sells Asia food ingredient)

Second Part : Direction
Heat the oil in a pan. Add the garlic and stir-fry until golden brown. Add the seafood/pork/chicken and keep stirring until the meat changes color. 

Add the noodles (for noodle you need to put it in the warm water for maybe 10mins or more to make it softer). They will stick together so stir fast and try to separate them. Add a little water, stirring a few times. Then add the Pad Thai paste, and keep stirring until everything is thoroughly mixed. The noodles should appear soft and moist. 

Push the contents of the pan up around the sides to make room to fry the eggs. If the pan is very dry, add 1 more tablespoon of oil. Add the eggs and spread the noodles over the eggs to cover. When the eggs are cooked, stir the noodles until everything is well mixed-this should result in cooked bits of eggs, both whites and yolk, throughout the noodle mixture.

Add chiles, groundnut, tofu, bean sprouts and sliced green onion mix well. That's it! Enjoy your Pad Thai :))

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogger news

Blogroll

About